Blogging is a great way to make money online. It did not take long for blogging to take off and become very popular and as it became more popular, people began wondering if there was a way to make money from their blogs.
It soon became apparent that blogs could be very profitable and now, a years later, there are thousands of people all over the world that are making money from blogging. There is no better way to make money than by writing about something you love.
So how can you make money with your blog? Here are five ways that you can monetize your blog:
1. Promoting products as an affiliate. There are many programs online where you can earn a commission by promoting other people's products. There are affiliate programs for both physical products as well as digital products so you can usually find a product available to promote in almost any niche.
Some of the biggest affiliate sites you can check out are:
2. Google Adsense is another way to monetize your blog. Google Adsense is a system where you place ads on your blog and you earn a small amount every time that a site visitor clicks on some of those ads. You simply sign up to Google Adsense and then create and place the ad code onto your blog. Although the amount paid for each click is small, if you get a lot of visitors to your blog then these small amounts soon add up to a nice bit of pocket money.
Or some other contextual ad and pay per click ad providers like:
3. Promoting Amazon products is a fantastic way to monetize your blog. Sign up to the Amazon affiliate program and find products to promote that relate to your blog niche. Every time that someone buys a product after clicking the link on your blog, you will earn a commission. You will also earn commissions on anything else that people buy after they have entered the Amazon website through the link on your blog. Because Amazon is a popular and trusted website you can make quite a lot of sales by promoting their products.
4. Another way to monetize your blog is by promoting products on Ebay. Ebay is the world's most popular auction site and you can earn money by promoting products on Ebay. By signing up to the Ebay Partner Network program you will earn commission on products that are bought through your affiliate link. You can also earn a commission whenever someone signs up for a new EBay account through your affiliate link.
5. One monetization method that can be very profitable is to create and sell your own product. Depending on your niche, you may have physical products that you can sell or you may be able to create a digital product to sell. When you promote your own products you keep 100% of the profits as opposed to a small commission when promoting someone else's products. When selling your own digital products you do not have to worry about stock levels or stock expenses, you create the product once and then enjoy earning the income from that product.