1. Open an account with Norton Web Safe
2. Go to 'My Profile' and then click ‘site dispute’ and then ‘Add Site’
3. Select the protocol, http or https , then enter your website's URL and click ‘Submit‘.
4. Now you need to verify that you are the owner of the website.
5. Use one of two methods of website verification options:
Upload an HTML file
The <meta> tag needs to be placed in the <head> section, before the first <body> section.
<meta name="norton-safeweb-site-verification" > </head>
. . .
HTML Authentication File
Download the authentication file to your computer by clicking the download link.
Using FTP ( File Transfer Protocol )or your cpanel upload the file to your website’s Root Directory
6. After uploading the HTML file or adding a meta tag as instructed click ‘Verify Now’
7. After completing the website verification process check if you can see ‘ownership verified’ next to your website URL in the ‘Status’ column.
If you see ‘ownership verified in the ‘Status’ column the then you have successfully verified your website and there will be green verified image appearing next to your site title in search results if you use Norton Safe Web.